ANNOUNCEMENT: “MOLIAE Stage Play” prestige return will perform at the Porter Sanford III Performing Arts and Community Centre. Run Dates: April 25 – 26, 2020 Saturday show starts at 6:30pm for general admission, earlier access for MOLIAE VIP Ticket patrons. Sunday show starts at 5:30pm for general admission.
You are a brand wanting to partner with MOLIAE or being one of the sponsors for the MOLIAE Stageplay Prestige Return? Contact us today via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.678.640.861 – Get listed on our brand partners and sponsors page here.
This is the official website of the inspiring MOLIAE production “Moments of Love in Ancient Egypt” by Nichel Anderson that adapted and based on her published book: “Mitsrayim: A Memoir”
Check out Ms. Nichel Anderson Bio here
- You will find the most recent news of performance showings, promotions, drawings/contests, and cast actors sightings.
- The stage play adaptation is a journey through time for the extraordinary culture and the power of our choices creating the moments of love shared by influential people with a high intellect on spirituality and defining their life experiences.
Podcast Show – “Nichel Anderson Short Stories And Beyond”
Check out and Follow the MOLIAE popular podcast show, the regular season returns back the third year now for Season 3 on September 9, 2019
Stay Connected with us as we aim to inspire you! On The Following Social Media Sites and download our Mobile Apps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MOLIAE
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MOLIAE
- Podcast Show Nichel Anderson Short Stories And Beyond on Spreaker
- Shop.MOLIAE: https://shop.moliae.com
- Podcast Show – Nichel Anderson Short Stories And Beyond App on Apple
- Podcast Show – Nichel Anderson Short Stories And Beyond App on Google
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/moliae
Short Film, Webisodes, and the Stage Play – Logline: Moments of Love in Ancient Egypt (MOLIAE) – represents the love of culture, tradition, honor, as well as the spiritual power of human beings on the consensus of choices – that defines our reality as we struggle to define and demonstrate love to ourselves and others in a healthy capacity.